Best served in a goblet
Type: Short Drink
- 2 msr Ginger AleSoda with natural extract of ginger but milder in flavour than ginger beer e.g. Canada Dry.
- 1/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/2 msr PortSweet fortified wine that can be found in red or white varieties. LBV Port is Late Bottled Vintage - the product of a single year's harvest.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Oporto, Portugal
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
- 1 msr Blueberry Liqueur/Creme De MyrtilleA blueberry-flavoured liqueur.
Fill a goblet with broken ice.
Shake the ingredients - excluding the ginger ale - and strain into the glass.
Add the ginger ale.
Garnish with a lemon slice, a blue cherry and short straws.
© The Baboon Saloon