Best served in a highball glass
Bird of Paradise Fizz
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr Blackberry BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with blackberries.
- 1/2 msr Egg WhiteSeparated white from the egg. You can separate an egg by cracking it into a bowl, then scooping out the yolk carefully with a cupped hand - preferably someone else's!
- 1 1/2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 4 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
- 1/2 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
1/2 fill frosted highball glass with ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding Soda Water - into glass
Add Soda Water
Garnish with a lemon slice & a cherry
Add straws & a swizzle stick
© The Baboon Saloon