Best served in a wine glass
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1/2 tspn Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 3/4 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
- 1 1/2 msr White WineUse any white wine in your cocktails - unless specifically noted in the recipe.
Place a single large ice cube in a wine glass.
Shake the ingredients together and strain into the glass.
Note: For an authentic cocktail, use Havana Club light dry rum and a medium-bodied wine.
© The Baboon Saloon