Best served in a double cocktail glass
One Exciting Night
Type: Short Drink
- 1 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1 tspn Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1 msr Vermouth (Dry)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Dry vermouth is pale, golden and white-wine based.
- 1 msr Vermouth (Rosso)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Rosso is based on red wine, sweetened with caramel e.g. Dubonet.
Fill a double cocktail glass with broken ice.
Shake the ingredients together and strain into the glass.
Garnish with an orange twist.
Note: For an authentic cocktail, use Plymouth gin.
© The Baboon Saloon