Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1/3 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1/3 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 tspn PernodConcentrated aniseed flavoured liqueur which turns milky when water is added.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: France
- 2 msr Whiskey (Scotch)Blended Scottish whiskey - a mixture of maize spirit and malt whiskey.
Substitute:Any other whiskey if you are not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic!
- 1 tspn Triple SecSweet, orange Curacao.
Substitute: Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
Shake the ingredients together and strain into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon