Best served in a double cocktail glass
Type: Short Drink
- 1 msr Gold TequilaSpirit distilled from cactus plants in Mexico. Golden tequila is matured in oak vats for three years where it mellows and changes to a golden colour.
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/3 Peach, PureedWhole, fresh peach - peeled, stoned and mashed with a fork or blended to a smooth puree.
- 1 msr Peach SchnappsStrong, dry potato or grain-based spirit, re-distilled with peach flavouring. Peach Tree Schnapps is a popular variety.
- 1/2 msr Triple SecSweet, orange Curacao.
Substitute: Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
Rim a frosted double cocktail glass with lemon juice and caster sugar.
Blend the ingredients with a glass of crushed ice.
Pour, unstrained, into the glass.
Garnish with a peach slice.
© The Baboon Saloon