Best served in a double cocktail glass
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 Lime (Whole)Whole, fresh lime - the rind and/or shell can also be used when this is required in a cocktail.
- 1/3 Orange (Whole)Whole, fresh orange - the rind and/or shell can also be used when this is required in a cocktail.
- 1/2 tspn MaraschinoClear liqueur made from crushed cherries.
- 3/4 msr Vermouth (Dry)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Dry vermouth is pale, golden and white-wine based.
- 3/4 msr Vermouth (Rosso)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Rosso is based on red wine, sweetened with caramel e.g. Dubonet.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Extract the juice from the orange and the lime.
Fill a double cocktail glass with crushed ice.
Shake the ingredients together and strain into the glass.
Garnish with orange and lime slices.
© The Baboon Saloon