Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1 dash Angostura BittersFlavour enhancer made from herbs, spices and berries. Only a few dashes are added to cocktails so a bottle lasts a long time.
- 2/3 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1 1/3 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 2/3 msr Lime CordialConcentrated lemon juice and sugar, found in bottles in the grocery or liquor store.
- 2/3 msr Pimm's No. 1Bitter but fruity gin-based spirit. Note: Pimms numbers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are based on whiskey, brandy, rum, rye whiskey and vodka respectively - but are all hard to obtain.
- 2/3 msr Vermouth (Rosso)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Rosso is based on red wine, sweetened with caramel e.g. Dubonet.
Shake the ingredients together and strain into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon