Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 3/4 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 msr Passion Fruit JuicePassion fruit are small, tropical fruit - passion fruit juice can be bought in bottles or cartons.
- 1 msr Peach SchnappsStrong, dry potato or grain-based spirit, re-distilled with peach flavouring. Peach Tree Schnapps is a popular variety.
- 1 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1/3 msr Sherry (Dry)Fortified wine made from grapes laid out in the sun to increase their sugar content. With dry sherries, all sugar converts to alcohol. Fino is an example of dry sherry.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Spain
Shake and strain the ingredients into a frosted cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon