Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1/3 msr Apricot BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with apricots.
- 1/3 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 2/3 msr Melon LiqueurMelon flavoured liqueur.
Midori is Japanese in origin.
Substitute: Any sweet, green melon liqueur.
- 1 msr Passion Fruit JuicePassion fruit are small, tropical fruit - passion fruit juice can be bought in bottles or cartons.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Shake and strain the ingredients into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon