Best served in a whisky / rocks / old-fashioned glass
Type: Short Drink
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1/2 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1/2 Lime (Whole)Whole, fresh lime - the rind and/or shell can also be used when this is required in a cocktail.
- 1/2 msr Irish MistIrish whiskey flavoured with honey and herbs.
- 1 1/2 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Cut the lime into eight segments.
Crush the lime and sugar in a rocks glass until the juice is released.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Ensure the sugar has dissolver and fill the glass up with broken ice.
Garnish with a lime slice, a cherry a
© The Baboon Saloon