Best served in a whisky / rocks / old-fashioned glass
Earls Court (2)
Type: Short Drink
- 1 1/3 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 1 msr Mandarin JuiceBottled or carton mandarin juice - or make your own freshly-squeezed using fresh mandarins. Mandarins are small, orange citrus fruits similar in taste to tangerines.
- 2/3 msr Peach SchnappsStrong, dry potato or grain-based spirit, re-distilled with peach flavouring. Peach Tree Schnapps is a popular variety.
- 1/3 msr Pimm's No. 1Bitter but fruity gin-based spirit. Note: Pimms numbers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are based on whiskey, brandy, rum, rye whiskey and vodka respectively - but are all hard to obtain.
Half fill a rocks glass with broken ice.
Shake and strain the ingredients - excluding the lemonade - into the glass.
Add the lemonade.
Garnish with a cherry, an orange slice and short straws.
© The Baboon Saloon