Best served in a goblet
Type: Long Drink
- 5 Cherries (Fresh Or Bottled)Any whole cherries such as maraschino or morello.
- 2 msr Cherry BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with cherries.
- 1/2 msr GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1/3 msr KirschClear, bitter tasting white brandy distilled from cherries.
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 3/4 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients thoroughly
Add a glass of crushed ice
Pour into goblet
Garnish with a lemon slice & a cherry
Note: Use maraschino (cocktail) cherries
Quantities can be halved & served in a champagne saucer
© The Baboon Saloon