Best served in a goblet
Type: Long Drink
- 1/4 Banana, PureedFresh bananas, peeled then mashed with a fork or pureed in a blender.
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1 tspn CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients thoroughly
Add a glass of crushed ice
Pour into goblet
Garnish with pineapple & banana slices, speared with a cherry
Add a thick straw
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon