Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1 msr Coconut RumWhite rum-based coconut liqueur e.g. Malibu
- 1/2 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1 msr Mango JuiceBottle or carton mango juice - or make your own by blending fresh mangos with water and sugar to taste.
- 1 msr Passion Fruit JuicePassion fruit are small, tropical fruit - passion fruit juice can be bought in bottles or cartons.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Shake and strain the ingredients into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon