Best served in a champagne saucer
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1/2 msr PortSweet fortified wine that can be found in red or white varieties. LBV Port is Late Bottled Vintage - the product of a single year's harvest.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Oporto, Portugal
- 1/2 msr Spiced RumA spirit distilled from fermented sugar cane to which various spices have been added.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Fill a champagne saucer with crushed ice.
Shake and strain the ingredients - excluding the port - into the glass.
Sprinkle the port over half of the surface.
Drink from the port side.
Note: Use Captain Morgan rum and LBV port for an authen
© The Baboon Saloon