Best served in a collins glass
Cute Fat Bastard in the Sack
Type: Long Drink
- 2 msr Grape Juice (White)Bottled or carton grape juice, white variety.
- 2 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 2 msr Red WineUse any red wine in your cocktails - unless specifically noted in the recipe.
- 1 msr Sherry (Dry)Fortified wine made from grapes laid out in the sun to increase their sugar content. With dry sherries, all sugar converts to alcohol. Fino is an example of dry sherry.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Spain
- 1/4 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Fill a collins glass with ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding lemonade - into glass
Garnish with 1/2 a lemon slice & a cherry
Note: Use a red bastardo wine such as Doa or Barrida, or substitute with a full-bodied red wi
© The Baboon Saloon