Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Bosom Caresser (2)
Type: Short Drink
- 3/4 msr BrandySpirit distilled from wine of grapes or other fruits e.g. see Apricot Brandy, Cherry Brandy or Blackberry Brandy. Normal non-flavoured brandy is smooth to taste and amber in colour.
- 1 Egg YolkSeparated yolk from the egg. You can separate an egg by cracking it into a bowl, then scooping out the yolk carefully with a cupped hand - preferably someone else's!
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1 msr MadeiraFortified dessert wine from Madeira, a Portugese island in the Atlantic Ocean, west of Morocco.
- 1/2 msr Triple SecSweet, orange Curacao.
Substitute: Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
Shake the ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon